BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR ENTRIES, PLEASE CHECK:
- Have you checked that there are no names on the front of the entries?
- Have you checked that the school name is nowhere on the entries, back or front?
- Have you checked that the name, age (for children) and school postcode are on the back of every entry?
- Have you grouped the entries together in age groups? All 4 year-olds and under together, all 5 year-olds together, all 6 year-olds together etc.
- Have you listed the names and ages of all the children’s entries, and the names of the Staff entries (ages not required!).
- Have you completed the entry form, weighed your parcel and put on the correct amount of postage?
- 50p per pupil for SATIPS member schools
- 1 pound per pupil for non-member schools
Cheques made payable to SATIPS and attached to entry
Please send your completed submissions (for entry requirements please visit Take Part on the website), together with this entry form, to:
The Handwriting Competition
Mrs Elisabeth Jackson
We look forward to receiving your entries. Thank you.
The closing date for receipt of entries is 11 March 2020.